The Bluemix platform is build using open source technologies such as the Cloud Factory, Openstack and Docker containers.
What the course is about?
This course enables the participants how to use the cloud technology and the micro services for their application development. In this course, the candidates will learn about how to develop the cloud-based applications. By learning this course, the candidates will gain the knowledge about cloud technologies and how to apply the cloud platform to open source technologies.
The IBM Bluemix course in Noida teaches the candidates all about developing, hosting and managing the cloud applications on the IBM BluemixPaas platform. At the end of this course, the participants will be able to create a live Bluemix application on the Java or NodeJS platform.
At the end of this course, the participants of this course will obtain a certification states that the participant is an “IBM Certified Cloud application Developer”. This certification will help the candidates to find better career chances in the cloud platform.
Who can take this course?
This course can be taken by,
- Developers those who want to become a cloud application developer
- Architects those who want to extend their knowledge
- IT consultants
- Professionals those who are interested in learning IBM Bluemix
In this course, the candidates will be provided the basic knowledge about the IBM Bluemix platform. The participants will learn how to use the BluemixDevops features for Agile and Scrum planning. They will also learn the automation of delivery pipeline for the development of cloud applications.
The IBM Bluemixfor app development will provide the best practices for the development of cloud-based applications. This course would provide the basis for comparative analysis with competing cloud offerings such as the Amazon, Microsoft azure etc.
The benefits of learning this course
- The candidates will be able to work on the IBM Cloud platform applications
- The candidates can able to develop applications on IBM Bluemix using Java and NodeJS concepts
- The candidates can able to deploy and manage the applications on IBM BluemixPaas
- The candidates will be able to understand about the Docker container technology
- The participants will be able to create and manage the simple container images
Exact Audiences for this Course
- This course immensely helps the developers those who are looking to become a cloud-based application development professional.
- This course is best suited for the architects those who want to implement their architecture knowledge to the cloud applications.
- Architects pursuing the IBM Certification
- Professionals those who want to do a certification in IBM Bluemix platform
- And people those who want to do a certification in the Cloud platform application development
What are the requirements for this course?
The prerequisites for this course are as follows,
- The basic knowledge of Java
- The conceptual knowledge of Cloud, Iaas, Paas and Saas
- Basic knowledge of softwaredevelopment
- Some conceptual knowledge of software building processes
- The ability to understand the Internet domains and URL’s quickly